New to the site!

JoeLogan24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I’ve known of the site for a while and actually read it a lot but never made an account until today!

I have a 245g reef that just turned a year old this month! The tank used to be freshwater with African cichlids but I decided to dive into saltwater and it’s been.. very tricky to say the least but after a year I think I’m starting to get the hang of it. Lots of fun and never ending learning experience!

Anyway, glad to be here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r21.gif
 
Hey! I’ve known of the site for a while and actually read it a lot but never made an account until today!

I have a 245g reef that just turned a year old this month! The tank used to be freshwater with African cichlids but I decided to dive into saltwater and it’s been.. very tricky to say the least but after a year I think I’m starting to get the hang of it. Lots of fun and never ending learning experience!

Anyway, glad to be here!

Welcome! Looking forward to checking out your build. Make sure you create a build thread! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new