New to the site

carbrown20

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m Carl I have just bought a TMC 90 tank just goes it set up yeaterday... does any one have any advice on what chemicals and stuff I should use thanks

image.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! When you ask about chemicals, are you asking about how to do fishes cycling with chemicals? Dr. Tim's or Brightwell are a few approaches that I have used. We're glad you're here!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, and to the hobby! I would recommend searching Youtube for the Bulk Reef Supply channel. They have loads of informational videos about all you need to set up a successful tank, I would recommend them very strongly!
Good luck and God lbess!
 
Welcome to R2R! Lots of folks already giving you the low down on the new tank. My only add it that you take your time, research, research, research, and if you can't find the answer you've joined a great community that can help! The patient reefer is the rewarded reefer... beside instant gratification is overrated :) Looking forward to seeing your progress!

That's how you say "Welcome" in fish speak
giphy.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new