New to the trade

  • Hello 
  • Thread starter Thread starter T32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!

63CCB332-0AB3-4DEC-97E7-2F50DE9FC5DC.gif
 
Hi there my name is Tony I've only had my 32 Gallon biocube aquarium for about 7months now. I've got 4 clown fish one cleaner shrimp one black spot blenny and one purple fire fish. I've had a few issues, I almost lost all of my corals but the tank is on the mend now. So cross my fingers that I won't have any more.
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks and info to be had here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new