New to this forum

mcurry19

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am brand new to salt water reef aquariums and two months into my 20 gallon tank. I have a few fish, many inverts and some beginner corals. Look forward to engaging with everyone on this forum.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome1.jpg
Enjoy the new hobby! The first few months are the toughest. At first nothing happens and then suddenly it looks like the whole tank is crashing when the ugly phase begins. Keep calm, and just stay patient. Everything will sort itself out in time 😊
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
I am brand new to salt water reef aquariums and two months into my 20 gallon tank. I have a few fish, many inverts and some beginner corals. Look forward to engaging with everyone on this forum.

Hello and Welcome! Patience is the magic in this hobby, but it sounds like you are well on your way. Keep us posted!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new