New to this forum

antonio_mota

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Portugal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.I found this forum today,and so,as i'm always looking for knowledge,i've registered in.
I currently have two tanks,one for soft corals and one for SPS and LPS.
Both have some fishes in
I will try to put some fotos and description off the setups as soon as i can.
I hope my english is good enough for you to understand me.
If i make some writting errors,please correct me,i wil apreciate.:bigsmile:
 
Hi. Welcome to r2r! Glad you joined us. You should check out the members tank thread and put up a thread with all your pics. we love pictures :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new