New to this forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luvn1ife
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luvn1ife

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
New york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how to post a comment except from the email I was sent.
I'm new to any forum.
And btw, I love reefs for all the reasons every one else has posted and more :-) So happy to have found this page from FaceBook! great place to advertise!!! You guys/ Gal's ROCK!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Luvn1ife good to see my FB ads are working! WOO HOO welcome to R2R my friend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new