New to this site

jbaarda

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
21
Location
Merica
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from South Florida. My name is John Baarda, I been in the aquarium/ fish hobby fir over 25 years and only 3 years in the reef/salt water hobby, I currently have a waterbox 330.7 reef aquarium mainly LPS and in the process of swapping my XR30s for the Ophex Atlantic icons
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello from South Florida. My name is John Baarda, I been in the aquarium/ fish hobby fir over 25 years and only 3 years in the reef/salt water hobby, I currently have a waterbox 330.7 reef aquarium mainly LPS and in the process of swapping my XR30s for the Ophex Atlantic icons
You should post pictures of your tank on here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new