new to this site.

lionhead79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say hi and tell a little bit about myself. I have been doing saltwater for about five years now. I have been only doing corals for about 3yrs. At the moment I have two setups running. I have a 90gal with built in overflow that is a mixed reef. I also have a 25gal frag tank with a 32gal refugium under it. Well thats it for now and hope to get to know you all on here even tho i do see some familiar names already.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome, I am fairly new myself, but this site is awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new