New to this site

  • Thread starter Thread starter TechDiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
Jackson, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, but not brand new to the hobby. I figured this site would be a great resource as you can never know too much about this hobby. I have had a 28G nano setup for several years without any major problems so far (knock on wood). I'd have to say some of my favorite corals are all LPS. I just have trouble saying no to new frags, so my nano is packed like a sardine can. I'm fragging some to make room and also supply a future reef club give-away.

Take care,
TechDiver
 
Welcome to R2R friend!!
 
Here are some to get started:

IMG_0994e.jpg


IMG_0158.jpg


IMG_0174e.jpg


IMG_1137ef22.jpg
 
Hey TechDiver, good to see you over here; welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R, Beautiful pictures. Do you happen to have a FTS?

Thanks. I have an old one, but I'll see about getting a new one now that I've moved corals around and added a couple and then a couple more. I'm set as long as nothing grows. :bigsmile:

I'm fraggin' some for a club I'm trying to get started.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new