New to this

Xmasbaby98

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new here after hearing all about fish and coral from a best friend I lost early this year. He opened my eyes to how complex and delicate it is to maintain his tanks. And he got so much joy from his tanks. He would light up talking about them and explaining things to me as someone who had zero experience or knowledge. I wish I could hear him tell me one more story about his coral.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new