New to this

Xmasbaby98

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new here after hearing all about fish and coral from a best friend I lost early this year. He opened my eyes to how complex and delicate it is to maintain his tanks. And he got so much joy from his tanks. He would light up talking about them and explaining things to me as someone who had zero experience or knowledge. I wish I could hear him tell me one more story about his coral.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I’m new here after hearing all about fish and coral from a best friend I lost early this year. He opened my eyes to how complex and delicate it is to maintain his tanks. And he got so much joy from his tanks. He would light up talking about them and explaining things to me as someone who had zero experience or knowledge. I wish I could hear him tell me one more story about his coral.
welcome
so sorry for your loss
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new