New to Zoas

CRC

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I have a small Zoa garden in my 14 Gallon tank, BUT they have started to grow on my tank wall, and i would like to frag them off it, BUT! im so scared of my 2 pipefish that i have in the tank will die from the toxins when i frag them! Please help! i dont want my pipefish to die! :(
 
Hopefully others will chime in soon, but having kept both zoas and pipefish I don’t see this as a concern.
 
Does anyone else know info on thi?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new