New toadstool coral

bluedevils38

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
225
Reaction score
5
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I know a guy that has a 500 gallon full reef and I acquired this toadstool. It's really good size and I got it for 60$ I just put it in my tank that's why the tentacles arnt fully out yet. But the rock it can on also had some polyps that tagged along!
 

Attachments

  • 1404321301351.jpg
    1404321301351.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 1404321311208.jpg
    1404321311208.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 1404321320481.jpg
    1404321320481.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 154
There you can see the size in my 55 gallon reef
 

Attachments

  • 1404321426284.jpg
    1404321426284.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 137

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new