New torch touching

  • Thread starter Thread starter mnsean
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mnsean

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
85
Reaction score
20
Location
st louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got this golden torch. Is this not indo? My old torch next to it is retracting when touching… would they eventually get “learn” to get along or is this early sign of stinging? IMG_8269.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8270.mov
    20.9 MB
They should be fine in the long run. It may just be getting used to its new neighbor. I can’t play the video but the photo doesn’t show any real distress. Recently I had one of my torches start to attack an Acro that I had apparently too close and it’s sweepers were extra long. Don’t see that there. This my spacing..
IMG_1598.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new