New torches becoming pale

plantscoralsfish20g

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these torches from my LFS less than a week ago and I think there's issues with the dragon soul head. Some of its tentacles are a bit pale and some are curled up. I did a dip with Revive when I got them and my other corals seem fine. Nitrate is a bit low (~5 ppm) but Alk, Calcium, pH is normal. Flow is medium-low. Could this be from acclimation stress or is this indicative of a bigger issue?

20240117_182630-jpg.3481380




20240117_182630.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new