NEW TROPIC EDEN MORROCA BRANCH ROCK + Chance to Win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brand new branch rock from Tropic Eden! With 10 types of branch to choose from, you can have a wide array of different shapes and sizes to add to your aquarium! Right now we're offering a special introductory deal! Buy 3 or more Tropic Eden branch pieces and get 40% off!! All you need to do is add 3 or more tropic eden branch rocks to your order, and during checkout input code BRANCH3-40 to receive your 40% off the branches! Don't miss this phenomenal deal, as it won't last long!

https://premiumaquatics.com/search?search=Tropic+Eden+Morroca+branch

te-branch-group copy.jpeg

CHANCE TO WIN FREE BRANCH ROCK WATCH THE VIDEO LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT We are going to giveaway 1 Large Branch & 1 Small TripodBranch FREE to 3 WINNERS. To enter just go to the Youtube video, subscribe to our channel, hit the like button and leave a comment. We will randomly select 3 total winners from the comments section in approximately 1 week. **NOTE ON VIDEO COLOR - The videos of the rock is looking more red, it only has very small touches of red, the actual color or more mixture of pinks and purples, it's very realistic looking.

vid.jpeg

OP
OP
premiumaquatics

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We only have 21 comments on our video right now. Be sure to like, sub and comment to enter to win 2 pieces of branch rock. Right now odds are 3 out of 21, we will have 3 total winners.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We only have 21 comments on our video right now. Be sure to like, sub and comment to enter to win 2 pieces of branch rock. Right now odds are 3 out of 21, we will have 3 total winners.
Done thanks for the giveaway!

@tbrown @steveschuerger you want to get in on this too?

trevorhiller

Reefing Nurse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doh! I'd been waiting for branch rock to be available for the last year and it's been perpetually out of stock. I already ordered shelf rock for my tank. This looks really nice, certainly wouldn't mind winning a piece.

I ordered some of this a while back in the non-branching variety and it has a very realistic look in the tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back