ReefStash

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,345
Location
Naples
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
One of my favorite parts of reef keeping is building the scape. I like to use as much negative space as possible when I create reefs. Branching rock helps attain that look much easier. Creating an NSA (negative space aquascape) is easy using fast setting glue such as Glue Master’s cyanoacrylate thin glue combined with crushed rock/sand.

Check out the video below for my complete process. The description of the video on YouTube has links to the products that I used. :)



Happy reefing all of you beautiful people! ✌️ :cool:

Building the scape:
IMG_7265.jpeg

82AE2E95-B378-4490-8F2E-3151FB400F50.jpeg

IMG_5994.jpeg



Filled in with coral 2 years later:
IMG_1044.png

IMG_0850.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new