• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*NEW* *UNUSED* BubbleKing DeLuxe 250 Protein Skimmer

Item Price
$1800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

drtechno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just what you all have been looking for ! And just in time for the holidays!

*Brand NEW* *Unused* Bubble King DeLuxe 250 protein skimmer w Red Dragon 3 pump
It is literally straight out of the box, all pieces in original condition. Original manual, parts, accessories etc.

You can find the specs on the Royal Exclusiv webpage.

The silicone tube between the Skimmer body and pump was cut to length, but replacement tubing is available from the RoyalExclusiv web site for $30.

Why am I selling a brand new skimmer straight from the box? Is it because I am crazy?? Is it because I am in the Christmas spirit?? Nah... See my build thread. Summary-- I started my tank build 2 years ago.. My tank is STILL not here and over time I realized I oversized the skimmer. So I am selling this one before my tank comes and getting a smaller one. Since I bought the equipment 2 years ago, I can't return it or exchange it.

Happy to discuss, send pics or whatever.

PREFER local pickup in New England, even if it means driving an hour to meet half way. Shipping would be available but at your cost. The box is huge so I don't know how much it would cost. I am happy to get an estimate from UPS, Fedex or whoever you want.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back