• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$60 - $1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

n8rad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 years ago I built a brand new setup. New tank and all brand spanking new equipment listed below. I only had the system up and running for ~18 month filled with SPS but was forced to shut it down but I kept all my equipment hoping I would get back in someday. Thinking hard about it the other day I had to come to the realization I wouldn't be back anytime soon if ever so its time to let go of this hobby and embrace another. Located in Boise Idaho if you're local or want to drive to get big items like the skimmer :)

The below equipment was cleaned before placed in storage and I will post more pics as I pull them from storage. I will also be adding to the list of equipment as i find them so keep checking back! Too much to remember! :)
If something isn't priced that is because I haven't pulled from storage to verify model number for you.

Also take note I have all this equipment posted on my local forum and facebook so item availability may change. I'm sure you'll understand I'd rather sell local than ship ;-)

(1) Royal Exclusiv bubble king supermarin 250 ($1k but not sure if i want to ship)
(1) Royal Exclusive red dragon 3 speedy with controller... 80watt/2113gph ($500 shipped.....amazing return pump!)
(4) Tunze 6105's ($225/each shipped) One doesnt have the retail box, and one is the newer flavor that came with its own controller. That one (bottom white box) is $245 shipped
(1) Tunze 6085 ($120 shipped)
(1) Tunze 7095 controller ($60 shipped)
(1) Tunze 7097 controller ($100 shipped)
(1) Tunze 6045 ($50 shipped)
(1) Maxspect Gyre XF-150 ($165 shipped)
(1) GHL 4 pump dosing pump ($200 shipped)
(4) Aqua Illumination Hydra 52's ($300 each shipped)
(1) Aqua Illumination director ($75 shipped)
(1) Aqua Illumination rack for LED's
(1) Vortech mp40 ($125 shipped) SOLD!
(1) Deltech kalk stirrer KM500 ($250 shipped) SOLD!
(1) Hanna HI 93713 low range digital phosphate tester ($60 shipped)

bk250.jpeg hydra1.jpeg hydra2.jpeg kalk2.jpeg kalk1.jpeg mp40.jpeg ai-director.jpeg gyre.jpeg 6105.jpeg

Last edited:

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have pictures of the mp40? I'm possiblly interested.

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will pass on the mp40. Was looking for a quiet drive. Thanks for updating though!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 58 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back