• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Royal Exclusiv Bubble King Mini 180 Skimmer

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dustinc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
533
Reaction score
468
Location
Waxahachie, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a very gently used Bubble King Mini 180 with Red Dragon DC pump available. Works excellent, just breaking down the tank I have it on and it’s oversized for my new system. Will ship in original box and will include custom lid topper for CO2 scrubbing I had 3d printed as well. Enjoy a great deal on a beast of a skimmer. Royal Exclusiv knows how to make skimmers!
EBAADC06-551E-4647-A6FF-863403E82D14.jpeg
D902ED4E-5E0E-4680-880B-613FB82C13AA.jpeg
6C07A5D2-CB50-4DF4-9F58-6CC230DF7B1F.jpeg
B38850CA-0057-40B4-8362-4E8D40996313.jpeg
 
judging from the first picture, this is the RDX pump correct? not the RD3.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new