New upgrading to a reefer 425xl

RWinfrey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
483
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we just built a house 2 years ago . I recently had a crystal dynamics 62 gallon while it was a beautiful and an awesome company I would highly recommended. I have always drooled over the redsea reefer tanks. The upgrade opportunity came and to boot my wife requested I do a basement sump how could I say no .....
 
Here are the first of the pictures

E7475FFC-A4FB-4F77-A286-76F92F103E63.jpeg


A7DE72CF-7B6B-4582-AD5B-E55FD10C3707.jpeg


F8B11225-44E9-4CB7-AB59-E0A5D344B1D3.jpeg
 
So everything is running and the wires are routed

427DB2A5-2265-4FE5-B87D-B0346F42FCEE.jpeg
 
DBD20A72-D0D3-4915-8B0E-51F2E6BC76F0.jpeg
A little update I switched to the hydros control
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new