New, very small shrimp

Coffee Soundboard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
122
Reaction score
199
Location
Bryan
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks. I just received my fire shrimp and cleaner shrimp from Fed-Ex. They are small. Very small. Each about 3/4” or slightly less. My concern is my 4ish” Melananarus wrasse and to a lesser degree my Mystery Wrasse. I’m almost certain they will be eaten.
I think I may have to put them in the sump and hope for the best. I’d throw them in the QT tank, but it has copper in it. Any thoughts or ideas?
 
Definitely don’t add them anywhere copper has been!

If you’re sump as a safe refugium for them to live in might be best to let them grow out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new