New Video Uploads

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,857
Reaction score
122,448
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can y'all see this video upload icon?

video.jpg
 
20190717_124931.jpg

Comes up on mobile
 
test it!
 
 
@revhtree, I tried to download a video and I keep running into problems, is their a size limit, trying to find out why I am having problems, or does it not take mp4 files?
 
Is anyone else seeing successful vide uploads? I can't get any of my uploads to work. I tried from Safari and Chrome for iOS and for macOS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new