New waterbox rock setup opinions

  • Thread starter Thread starter saabmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saabmike

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
21
Location
Milford
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just set up my first saltwater aquarium (water box 65.4) I went with caribsea life rock and special grade sand. Can I get any opinions? Am I gonna have any problems with coral placement? It’s a bit linear not many step like perches but I kinda like it….. like every noob I wanna do a mixed reef I know I’m limited because it’s an AIO.

IMG_1290.jpeg
 
having some trouble uploading my side view
 
Side view
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1291.jpeg
    IMG_1291.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 24

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new