New ways to contact Dr. reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jaredrah777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dr. Reef,

Can u please cancel my order (#20QF2557).

I decided to start a new tank and will need different fish for this tank, so i placed another order which is (#20QF2638). If possible, can you apply my credit i had on my first order onto this one? (was for the kole tang)

Thank You and Happy Easter

Magik884

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike

Do you have a blonde naso or a purple tang to ship this week with my order last four 1679. Thanks in advance.

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a thought;

We’ve read that Mike has been understaffed. At times it’s been difficult for customers to get a response from him within a timely manner. Yet, some of you are posting personal order questions here on the forum. It may just be me but I don’t believe this thread here is the appropriate method of asking personal questions about an order. The question was about the best way to contact Mike. The question has been answered. And the answer wasn’t to keep posting here.

Not trying to offend anyone. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

Magik884

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not offeneded.i would love to give him more of my money if he does not reply because he is busy i will place another order.Call the call center i got my answer right after i posted this...maybe was a little impatient i admit.

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not offeneded.i would love to give him more of my money if he does not reply because he is busy i will place another order.Call the call center i got my answer right after i posted this...maybe was a little impatient i admit.
I definitely wasn’t referring to you. I would definitely buy again from him.

Hectaka

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overall communication is still extremely lacking. I had 2 orders placed in Jan and Feb, they started QT in early February.

I reached out by phone on March 11th to see about picking up on March 20th, to which you agreed. I emailed asking for pick up details on March 15th to which you responded that you were going to be out of town and I couldn't pick up and the orders were switched back to shipping.

I didn't hear anything else until I reached out on April 16th asking about when the order may ship. The response I received was exact quote "Hi will ship next week". That was the entire email.

Today (April 20th) I emailed again asking if my order was going to be shipping this week. I was told "will ship next week. We are already too full for that week".

This leaves me wondering when my order will ship. It was apparently ready to be picked up a month ago but Mike went out of town last minute, but still hasn't shipped a month later.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not at this time, we are moving locations and once we are all setup then we can allow visits only on appintment basis. We will never be open for public as far as its stands for now.

lucas-grimm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dr Reef, can you check the status of two orders for me? My order numbers are

20QF2601​

and

20QF2528​

thanks

Zaffor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings Mike
I have been sending emails in reference to my last order where it looks like the fish sent did not match the order. There was a Lyretail mixed in with what was supposed to be ignitus and evansi. I was missing an evansi and a bangai cardinal. The 2 evansi are not eating and one of the ignitus shown some lesions on the left side. The extreme davinci has plain (not davinci) pattern on one side. I am really worried if these fish were actually quarantined due to the condition of some and the big mix up on what was sent vs ordered. I have spoken with the person who I guess is handling your calls but it would definitely relieve some tension if I could hear back from you. I have an aquarium full of previously quarantined fish that I have put alot of care into.
Thanks
Henry (Enrique)
9D5C8CAF-480D-4F93-A62A-0AC6CD354B7F.jpeg
77A9CED0-A684-43D1-AE48-CC3D13CC5A0D.jpeg

BirdFish5000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Mike
I have been sending emails in reference to my last order where it looks like the fish sent did not match the order. There was a Lyretail mixed in with what was supposed to be ignitus and evansi. I was missing an evansi and a bangai cardinal. The 2 evansi are not eating and one of the ignitus shown some lesions on the left side. The extreme davinci has plain (not davinci) pattern on one side. I am really worried if these fish were actually quarantined due to the condition of some and the big mix up on what was sent vs ordered. I have spoken with the person who I guess is handling your calls but it would definitely relieve some tension if I could hear back from you. I have an aquarium full of previously quarantined fish that I have put alot of care into.
Thanks
Henry (Enrique)
9D5C8CAF-480D-4F93-A62A-0AC6CD354B7F.jpeg
77A9CED0-A684-43D1-AE48-CC3D13CC5A0D.jpeg
Did you get any response on this?

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was shipped minus 1 tang we held back due to quality issue. Will ship later once 100% healthy.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did your order come in? Seems to be a lot of hit or miss reviews on here about the “process”. Looking to maybe place an order..
Until March I was 1 man show. Response was overwhelming and I got behind. Dec we didn't ship due to Xmas rush. Jan and Feb got too cold to ship so it all added stress on shipping and getting responses out in time.
Since then we have hired a call center that answers phone call and emails Monday through Friday.
We are pretty much all caught up after this week. We are sending everything pending from March and April this week (if we have the fish).
Starting June we will be shipping May onwards.

Diddypop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Until March I was 1 man show. Response was overwhelming and I got behind. Dec we didn't ship due to Xmas rush. Jan and Feb got too cold to ship so it all added stress on shipping and getting responses out in time.
Since then we have hired a call center that answers phone call and emails Monday through Friday.
We are pretty much all caught up after this week. We are sending everything pending from March and April this week (if we have the fish).
Starting June we will be shipping May onwards.
Oh I know. I’ve been tagging along in some of the threads. And I get what you do has a ton of variables. I’ve just seen some posts about ordering fish and getting different ones from what is ordered. I like how you’ll issue a refund and case closed. But I’m wondering how that mixup happens and if it’s often.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 80 87.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back