New ways to contact Dr. reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Thank you for your interest.
Due to overwhelming number of emails it takes time for me to reply to everyone.

Best is to call.
Best days/times to call: Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun (10am-8pm) central
Tue, Wed, Thus: i am normally busy packing and cant answer.
918-964-3333

Any questions regarding pre order, or after sales questions, changes, additions, cancelations etc please call the days and timings mentioned above.

For quotes only:
[email protected]
Claims(doa/guarantee) only: [email protected]

For All doas, pics, or guarantee related communication, please use this email address.
Thank you
Mike Dr. Reef

Note: PM's are not monitored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that would explain why I haven’t heard anything back in weeks lol
I am truly very sorry. I am trying to hire help and making it more accessible so clients dont have to wait long. Please call me i will answer all your questions. Thank you

scubaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike, I think making these changes are a great idea. You have an order of mine now in QT and I know how crazy busy you are. You are absolutely fantastic to do business with and you certainly deserve the success you are receiving!

As I have mentioned to you before, I will be getting all of my fish from you.

Thank you for all the help you've given me and for what you are doing for our hobby!

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is great you sell quarantined prep fish. I can one thousand percent advocate that/this site in my cycling threads. nice job meeting a direct biological demand that results in only positive outcomes for the hobby. good luck meeting that deluge demand ha nice prob. market niche, found. needed.

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any chance you can give us a general turn around time for responses even with your new system in place? I prefer not to discuss the details on here so if you can give me a heads up on how long I should wait before contacting you again, I will follow your orders.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you can give us a general turn around time for responses even with your new system in place? I used your method and still have heard nothing. I prefer not to discuss the details on here so if you can give me a heads up on how long I should wait before contacting you again, I will follow your orders.
hi call me 918-964-3333
thats the fastest way as i am still 200 emails backed up even with 1 helper

TexanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I send you an email regarding DOA 2 weeks ago and still haven't received a response? Are you just backed up or is something else up.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I send you an email regarding DOA 2 weeks ago and still haven't received a response? Are you just backed up or is something else up.
still backed up. if you wanna pm me your name and order number i can look it up

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@TexanReefer I can attest to the genuine sincerity offered by Dr. Reef. I posted above a similar concern. You can see the short interaction he and I had in this thread. I immediately received a call from Mike personally and he took care of the issue on the spot. He was very pleasant to work with. He is honest. He is simply backed up a bit. Talk to him. Give him a chance. And I assure you that he will make everything right.

TexanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TexanReefer I can attest to the genuine sincerity offered by Dr. Reef. I posted above a similar concern. You can see the short interaction he and I had in this thread. I immediately received a call from Mike personally and he took care of the issue on the spot. He was very pleasant to work with. He is honest. He is simply backed up a bit. Talk to him. Give him a chance. And I assure you that he will make everything right.
Dr. Reef

You responded to my email and we are all good.

Manny,

Yeah, he is awesome. I just wasn't sure if something was up, since he changed his system.

But to everyone, I cannot recommend Dr. Reef enough, he is great

discostew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Dr reef has been busy, will try to call later this week. But does anyone know the lead times on common fish such as O. Clowns. Are there usually some on hand to order or is it typically 30-60+ days? Thanks

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Dr reef has been busy, will try to call later this week. But does anyone know the lead times on common fish such as O. Clowns. Are there usually some on hand to order or is it typically 30-60+ days? Thanks
Shouldn't be too long on common stuff. Week to 10 days maybe. Msg me your order # I'll prioritize it

Last edited:

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Shouldn't be too long on common stuff. Week to 1p days maybe. Msg me your order # I'll prioritize it

That's about right. I placed an order on Nov 26th (on black friday) and my order status was switched to ready to ship yesterday, on Dec 6th.

I talked to Dr. Reef yesterday on the phone about shipping my order to my local Fedex Hub for pickup. Not bad wait at all, for fully quarantined fish. more than happy with the process so far.

Excited to get my new fish and inverts soon!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back