BRS

Matt1997

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
A friend of mine here in the Toronto area created a website that I have personally found extremely useful. The website is called reefprices.com.

The website compares prices of the same coral, fish, and inverts from multiple different retailers and shows you where they are available and at what price.

You can create an account on the website, add items to your wish list and as they become available on the retailers website you will be informed of who has it and at what price.

I have found this site extremely useful for targeting pieces that I must have in my collection. The website works for people living in Canada and the US.

I encourage you all to check it out and leave a comment on what you think. I will pass on all constructive criticism and suggestions to the creator as I know he will actively improve the site.

Corals.com
Reef Chasers Aquaculture

lynn.reef.nerd

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I like the idea. Seems like he is still working on adding more vendors? TSA, smaller vendors?

Some type of website scraping?

Would be fun if he is able to run through the r2r sale threads and do a price trend between "hobbyist".
like a "what to expect as prices from hobbyists" base on prior sale on r2r.

Overall I like where it is going.

Avast
OP
Matt1997

Matt1997

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I like the idea. Seems like he is still working on adding more vendors? TSA, smaller vendors?

Some type of website scraping?

Would be fun if he is able to run through the r2r sale threads and do a price trend between "hobbyist".
like a "what to expect as prices from hobbyists" base on prior sale on r2r.

Overall I like where it is going.
He is adding more everyday. I don’t see private sale threads as an option though.

Deblee

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
A friend of mine here in the Toronto area created a website that I have personally found extremely useful. The website is called reefprices.com.

The website compares prices of the same coral, fish, and inverts from multiple different retailers and shows you where they are available and at what price.

You can create an account on the website, add items to your wish list and as they become available on the retailers website you will be informed of who has it and at what price.

I have found this site extremely useful for targeting pieces that I must have in my collection. The website works for people living in Canada and the US.

I encourage you all to check it out and leave a comment on what you think. I will pass on all constructive criticism and suggestions to the creator as I know he will actively improve the site.
Could I add this comment to my facebook group? I shared the website.

AS
BRS

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 129 24.2%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 277 51.9%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 41 7.7%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 44 8.2%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 35 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.5%
Tenecor Aquariums