New WYSIWYG items just added

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few selections from the items just added to the WYSIWYG area. Everything on the site earns 2x awards points on orders placed today

WYS-H2.jpg

WYS-H1.jpg

WYS-I1.jpg

WYS-I2.jpg

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More pieces just added to the site

Attachments

• WYS-E7.jpg
    WYS-E7.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 338
  • WYS-F1.jpg
    WYS-F1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 329
  • WYS-H4.jpg
    WYS-H4.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 313
  • WYS-H5.jpg
    WYS-H5.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 347
  • WYS-K7.jpg
    WYS-K7.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 329

MoeManTheSnowMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I walk in to the store & purchase items off your site to pick up at a later date?

Every time I go to the store I leave wishing I could have seen more of your stock from your site. I like to see before I buy for the most part, and every time I ask for something I am told it is off site at one of your farming facilities.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I walk in to the store & purchase items off your site to pick up at a later date?

Every time I go to the store I leave wishing I could have seen more of your stock from your site. I like to see before I buy for the most part, and every time I ask for something I am told it is off site at one of your farming facilities.

Below is our general policy as listed on the website, our retail location is not big enough to house all the corals we are actively farming. While we do bring in some wild collected and maricultured stock, a great deal of the corals we offer are grown in one of our "offsite farming systems" This allows us to provide many of the "old school" hard to find collector corals as well as offer animals that are well acclimated to aquarium life. Hope this answers your question. Thanks for your patronage at our retail location.

We maintain our coral collection in several different locations to provide redundant sources of our farming stock. As some of these mother colonies have been actively farmed by Your Reef for ten years or more, insuring their long term survival is clearly important to us. As a result not all items shown as in stock on the website are currently available at our retail location. If you are planning a trip to our retail store and want a specific piece shown on the site, please order through the website and specify "In Store Pickup" as the delivery method. Call or email us to determine the best time to visit to pick up your order.

Back