New Year - New equipment?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,327
Reaction score
246,493
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
With tax time and a new year evolved, Do you have Plans for that one piece or 2 pieces of equipment for this year?

Often people buy new tanks or other components as a goal. Topics of algae scrubbers and skimmers have increased
What equipment are you considering and why?

Im considering alkatronic and GHL Profilux as I am less than keen with my trident unit
 
Turning my 40 breeder into a 75 peninsula. Having a sump will hide the HOB mess. Mostly anemones. Just wish I could find Rock Flowers again. IMG_7932.jpeg IMG_7931.jpeg IMG_5602.jpeg
 
I'm really wanting to buy two 110 gallon norwesco water storage containers and build out my dream mixing station. I would also probably pick up a Neptune dos for automatic water changes on my largest display.
 
In an effort to reduce the sight pollution in my HOB nano cube, I’ve been considering canister filters. The AC50 has been a great filtration device but as I’m running a rimless Aqueon cube, I’m becoming more and more concerned with having the water weight hanging off the back glass long term.
 
Maybe this will be the year I buy an apex? Who knows haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new