New Year's Thankfulness Thread

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we begin the new year, we should remember those who have blessed us throughout 2013. Who are YOU thankful to? :)

Zero Nitrates

I love chalices
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for you and all the great people on this forum. I am also thankful for God's grace, my wife, my son, my family and all of my friends.

chem

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family and friends and all the lovely people on here who are so helpful!

sqcube4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im thankful for my daughters making right choices through this past year n going into law enforcement . im thankful for my wonderful wife for all the support she has given me . im thankful for my family standing behind me .. n im thankful for each day i wake up with breath in my lungs to look out at the beautiful world god has made for us to live on .. god bless everyone in 2014 .. may all your dreams come true ..

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful first to God; simply put, I could not go on without Him and I certainly would not be here without Him. He's given me a warm place to live and a pretty darn good life, all things considered.

I am thankful to my family. I've especially been appreciating their love since my husband and I split. My youngest brother and my dad in particular have been very supportive, and mom has allowed me to move back in with her (and is incredibly patient with my perpetual foot-in-mouth disease!). I would not be where I am today without my loving family. Dad's gotten me out of a jam or two, as well. Oddly enough, I'm also grateful to my ex-hubby; we did have some great times together and he bought me my beautiful pair of Bartlett's anthias. Splitting up was the best for both of us, I think, but he did leave quite a hole in my heart.

I'm thankful for this forum and the people in it, and not least the people who run it!!! I've been brought to tears on many occasions by the warmth and kindness here, and I'd be quite lost in the learning curve right now if not for all the helpful advice and explanations. I'm really thankful for all the support, spoken or otherwise. One reefers have even offered to help me out recently with a 100g tank for an upgrade, and another has offered to send me some Rasta zoas soon. I can't thank Tuna_bullet and dodgerblew enough!!!!!!

I'm grateful to our pets for being so snuggly and loving (or in the case of my fishes, simply beautiful and healthy!) They're terrific help when I'm feeling down. :) The fish also give me a reason to get up and face the day when depression starts in or the autism makes me not want to leave the quiet darkness of my room.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 67 39.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 85 50.6%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back