New York Aquatic...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped by NYAquatic today...was in the area and went to pick up my purple fire fish...its not a fancy place, but Michael seemed to know his fish, gives club discounts, uses copper and seems like the right place to go to buy fish...go to other places for inspiration but this seems to be the place to buy...
 
Stopped by NYAquatic today...was in the area and went to pick up my purple fire fish...its not a fancy place, but Michael seemed to know his fish, gives club discounts, uses copper and seems like the right place to go to buy fish...go to other places for inspiration but this seems to be the place to buy...
Beware...I needed advise about a possible purchase...now I know that I (reefers) can be a bit annoying...I called him 2 days running and no return call...not so friendly as I had thought:mad:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new