New York City Fish Stores

yarddoctor123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went there last month while visiting my brother...Nice people, not too impressed with their retail stock. however. They'll tell you to look at their online store Unique Corals for more variety.
The store is walking distance from 42nd street and the garment district if you're into that kind of thing. [emoji5]

OP
OP
BenHyder

BenHyder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up going to Manhattan Aquariums today and I've got to say they have a really nice store with some massive tanks tanks and a beautiful selection of corals. I would have gone to Pop Corals too but we just didn't have the time to go to Brooklyn. Here's a pic of one of there tanks. ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1448407668.318306.jpg

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pop coral is the place to be. They have great prices, great selection and not pompous.

Manhattan Aquariums use to be pretty good and friendly. They have become full of themselves has gone down hill with the new crew. IMHO, these guys have lost it since joe the owner is now always in The west coast.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back