New York - GMK for trade.

Long Island Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
409
Reaction score
276
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time doing this, I have a few frags of GB GMK that I fragged 2 weeks ago that I’m looking to trade. Single, 2 and 3 heads available, really looking to get a bounce mushroom or 2 but open to offers. Thanks for taking the time.

8B954B0A-EE63-48FA-AB45-9B1B146CDBF8.jpeg
338834D8-E9EF-48C2-B932-FB312F8C6FCF.jpeg
CD0CE395-5B0A-4312-9C8C-643C662C2C3F.jpeg
B3C96413-B235-482C-B22A-7CEDB017FB8C.jpeg
737019E4-8A28-40C5-8A9C-CE908B3243CD.jpeg
 
I have rainbow chalices, if interested PM me
 
These bounce mid tank. Had a baby attach to this rubble, getting big. Not sure of it’s name but the tongan branch that is covered with them is the centerpiece of my tank.

979CB595-FFA4-42F8-8FA9-D575744AEA55.jpeg
60BFAB4B-3CC5-4A93-A806-A64D3EC08926.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new