New York Reef Aquatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
793
Reaction score
440
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered from this place? What kind of rep does it have? Isn't there a good coral shop in New York City that I've seen advertised here?
 
During Covid I bought a copperband from there. It was a good buy, no problems.
 
They have micro stars there. Strange thing happens when I look to order things, my wife's voice comes into my head and says, do you really need this?
Atleast its not Dave Ramseys voice
dave ramsey what GIF by Ramsey Solutions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new