NEW Zoanthid and LPS Frag Packs @WorldWideCorals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By popular demand we have created two killer frag packs! A LPS pack and a Zoa Pack..

All of the frags in these packs are 100% aqua-cultured in our state certified farm and are generations of frags so you are getting the best quality and healthiest coral possible in these packs. They were hand picked to provide your tank with a variety of colors. Limited availability so grab them while you can.

Last edited:

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man hopefully you can do this again after we get settled. Trying to get down payment for our house. So corals gotta wait for another month or two:(.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man hopefully you can do this again after we get settled. Trying to get down payment for our house. So corals gotta wait for another month or two:(.
We got you! Best way to get the most recent WWC news and updates is to sign up for our newletter via our web site.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to salt water aquariums and reefing so might need a little guidance. My biggest concern is not wanting a coral to "take over" my tank. Really love the looks of the LPS frag pack and Reef Starter Pack #2. Do you include more detailed information on placement with the shipment or can you if requested?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to salt water aquariums and reefing so might need a little guidance. My biggest concern is not wanting a coral to "take over" my tank. Really love the looks of the LPS frag pack and Reef Starter Pack #2. Do you include more detailed information on placement with the shipment or can you if requested?
Usually Soft Corals and Zoanthids are the ones you have to worry about. Try to position any encrusting coral you are worried might take over your tank on an isolated rock or on a rock that you could remove later without removing the lower support of your aquascape.

We can always give you guidance on any corals just give us a call, PM, or email.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back