New

DJWildWilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R-back into a tank after 30 years...I know--I am old. Lots has changed, but oddly still the same issues with balance and unexplained failures.

I have a 65 gal glass show tank all set-up, and just got water right. This time I am going heavy on the corals and just a few fish. Have already seen great info from the members here. I look forward to learning more and eventually being able to contribute.

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad you decided to get back into it all!

Zx-Welcome Aboard.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R-back into a tank after 30 years...I know--I am old. Lots has changed, but oddly still the same issues with balance and unexplained failures.

I have a 65 gal glass show tank all set-up, and just got water right. This time I am going heavy on the corals and just a few fish. Have already seen great info from the members here. I look forward to learning more and eventually being able to contribute.
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Age is just a state of mind... I like to claim I'm 22, but I was away from the hobby for 25 years... obviously math doesn't work ;) LOL There is a LOT that has gotten better/easier, but all the things you knew before give you great experiences to build upon and mostly all still apply. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Always learning!

Back