Newb from Mississippi

  • Thread starter Thread starter captbenjy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

captbenjy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys. I'm an offshore boat captain that's been dabbling with a biocube for a few months and is ready to take the plunge with a more gratifying tank. Joined bayoureefkeeping forum and kept hearing about this one so here I am. I'm currently researching the best route for me to take in a 120 gallon build. Hopefully if all goes well this weekend with the tank I want the FedEx and UPS trucks will begin to clog my driveway.:bigsmile: hope to gain some useful info here so thanks in advance.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi!! Welcome to the R2R fam!!
 
Welcome to R2R, I am also from MS, what part you claiming?
 
I live in Carriere about an hour south of the Burg.
Nice, in Hattiesburg myself, will be following your build, and let me know if ya need any help, although I am pretty new to this as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new