Newb to reefs!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter trone40
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

trone40

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! I am brand new to reef keeping and I just bought my first reef aquarium! Im so pumped about my new found passion. I welcome all tips and helpful hints into anthing at all regarding my new tank as i am starting from the ground up. Thank you so much R2R for having me on the site and i look forward to meeting all of you! Ciao.
 
Welcome to R2R. If I had to give one bit of advise "take yor time". Years ago I rushed and only paid for it in the end. Enjoy your new reef and ask away.
 
Welcome and ask all the questions you need to!
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R and the hobby!! Your gonna love it here!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new