Newb to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Threadfin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lol! I do not know her but I know I am part of reef aquariums on FB but I can't remember if I've ever posted in it.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368483744.271516.jpg


Goody Goody Gum Drop Chalice
 
Welcome to r2r. Great pictures! You can go over to the club zoa and join the dark side!!!!!! Forget the sticks, zoas is where it's at!!!!!! lol. Make a tank thread there.
 
Welcome and trust me guys she has some of the most beautiful corals around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new