Newbie clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter UkAudi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

UkAudi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4 months ago I purchased 2 clownfish and up to a week ago they Stayed about 2/3 up then last Sunday one died (I treated the 90 gallon tank for red cyna with chemiclean)and the remaining one stays 90% on top back right corner except when I feed the fish, this short video and photo I was about to feed it, any suggestions welcomed, TYIA 296C7DD6-CC5E-483C-806E-9C7B0DF282D4.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2150.MOV
    9.9 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new