Newbie from CT

It was probably worth it to his dad for him to get all A's and, in the long run, to Lenny.

CJ
 
whats up dude! Nice systems, I am buying that same skimmer this week, I hope that it is working well for you.

Im over in Rhode Island (narragansett area), I make it into CT for frag swaps and to visit fish stores sometimes.

great pics, I was your age when I got my first tank going! (im a crotchety old 28 now!)
 
Welcome to R2R!!

Man you have some killer stuff!

whats up dude! Nice systems, I am buying that same skimmer this week, I hope that it is working well for you.

Im over in Rhode Island (narragansett area), I make it into CT for frag swaps and to visit fish stores sometimes.

great pics, I was your age when I got my first tank going! (im a crotchety old 28 now!)

Yea the skimmer is HUGE, i mean really huge! If my parents kick me out i could probably live in it! :tongue: It took me 2 weeks to dial it in and now it's skimming like crazy!!! Also, I hope reefing didn't make you a crotchety old 28 :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new