Newbie from Kansas

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone! I own a 10 gal nuva tank and not very successful at this point. Live rock with 2 clowns and struggle with algae. Excited to be a member and looking forward to learn a bunch.
 

Attachments

  • 70433.png
    70433.png
    57 KB · Views: 41
Hello everyone! I own a 10 gal nuva tank and not very successful at this point. Live rock with 2 clowns and struggle with algae. Excited to be a member and looking forward to learn a bunch.
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
godfather.jpg

Welcome to the family! You will be contacted shortly with information on the proper dress code and super secret handshake. ;) Glad to have you with us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new