Newbie from Kansas

Welcome to reef2reef, you’ll do great!!!
8388D7E2-095B-4899-92B5-B7B4880D8433.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

are you Effingham uk?
You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
 
Hello everyone! I own a 10 gal nuva tank and not very successful at this point. Live rock with 2 clowns and struggle with algae. Excited to be a member and looking forward to learn a bunch.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

I'm also in an algae war, but I know to just keep after those things that are fuel for algae. Hang in there.

This is a great reference book type article I still refer:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You should setup a build thread and people can help troubleshoot or give you some ideas.
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new