Newbie from Ohio

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mussin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mussin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
239
Reaction score
127
Location
Elida,Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone Im new here from Lima,Ohio. Ive been keeping fish for the past 15yrs or so and just got into saltwater. I recently picked up a running JBJ 28Gnanocube. Love this little tank. It has a nice mix of fish and corals, some came with it some I ve added. I am currently battling aiptasia, Ive gotten alot of the bigger ones (the ones in the photos are gone) with a syringe and lemmon juice. I also added 6 peppermint shrimp to help eat the small ones.

010.jpg

004.jpg



Jeremy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new