chrissylulz

chrissylulz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reef Gallery

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Did you make it the the Pittsburgh Reef Aquarium Expo last weekened hosted by the 3 Rivers Marine Aquarium Society? If you want to meet locals there is a local "club" There is a sub forum on reef2reef that you can find here https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/3-rivers-marine-aquarium-society.194/
Yesssss, love The Reef Gallery. I went there for the first time a few months ago to check it out and was super impressed.

And no, I didn’t. Wish I would’ve known about it. Thanks for the info! How often are the expos?

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesssss, love The Reef Gallery. I went there for the first time a few months ago to check it out and was super impressed.

And no, I didn’t. Wish I would’ve known about it. Thanks for the info! How often are the expos?
The Expo is once a year. The Club usually carpools to the Cleveland area shows, next one should be October.

Samz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm in the Pittsburgh area (Finleyville). My favorite store for corals has become the Petland in Norwin. I realize that sounds ridiculous, but I never leave that store disappointed. And my wife just told me that they're having some kind of sidewalk sale this week that is probably worth checking out. Definitely look out for next year's aquarium expo, always awesome deals to be found late in the day.

OP
OP
chrissylulz

chrissylulz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm in the Pittsburgh area (Finleyville). My favorite store for corals has become the Petland in Norwin. I realize that sounds ridiculous, but I never leave that store disappointed. And my wife just told me that they're having some kind of sidewalk sale this week that is probably worth checking out. Definitely look out for next year's aquarium expo, always awesome deals to be found late in the day.
Petland!? Interesting. Thanks!

Back