Newbie from The Netherlands

LankyDutch

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Hugo and I have had tanks since age 4. Now I have a 250ltr or about 55G tank with a sump stocked with some fish but mainly SPS and some other things. Wanted to join as I sometimes have issues like with the skimmer or other setup problems. I also like all the tricks and hacks I can read about! Yes in the pic you see my setup with the cleaned skimmer blowing bubbles all over....

15865164222327979776008943347567.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new