Newbie help coral ID please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a newbie so this is meant to be educational for newer viewers.

I use a camera on my tanks, this is with my phone, iphone 7, there are a lot of early responses on posts that read "can we have a pic under whites please", this is also under the stock leds of a fluval 52 / 13.5. hold your phone flat to the glass and horizontal people, phone pics really help and are not that hard. :)

IMG_0384 (1024x768).jpg
 
I am not a newbie so this is meant to be educational for newer viewers.

I use a camera on my tanks, this is with my phone, iphone 7, there are a lot of early responses on posts that read "can we have a pic under whites please", this is also under the stock leds of a fluval 52 / 13.5. hold your phone flat to the glass and horizontal people, phone pics really help and are not that hard. :)

IMG_0384 (1024x768).jpg
I wish the front of my glass was flat and not curved sometimes... nice picture!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new