Newbie here! Needing some help building a tank!

Welcome :) if I were to suggest one piece of equipment for a person to buy ,, other than the stuff you have to buy in setting a tank up ,, it would be a water top off system ,, if you don't buy this ,, you will be regretting it up until the day you do buy it :) Get a Tunze :)
 
1581903106387.gif
 
... cost me a TON of money by trying to go cheap instead of buying quality products ...
+1 on that. The quickest way to go broke with an aquarium is by saving money. Of course most expensive isn't always best, but cheap is always cheap.
I love the clean look of the Reefers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new