newbie in the house..,

  • Thread starter Thread starter aliazer86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpeg
 
New as well, just joined. Never kept a saltwater tank. Researching a lot prior to pulling the trigger. Looking forward to seeing what everyone does and getting great advice. Thanks!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @aliazer86 !* I love your structure in your 10 gallon aquarium.What a great use of space!

DSCF1470_zpsnjtwozy_edit_1433942313200.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new