Newbie Kean To Learn

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome! We are here to help you along your reef-keeping journey. I hope you find a club close by... Or, consider starting one!
 
Upvote 0
Hi, I'm just starting out building my first reef aquarium and keen to learn from the experience of others. Does anyone know if there is a reef club in South Wales, UK?
Welcome .....I don't know if theres a reef club in South Wales,UK but maybe some will chime in with the answer for you. I dont know how far you are from Maidenhead aquatics in Swansea and Cardiff. Maybe they have some info on clubs
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new